Campus Interview & Job Fair
Campus placement is the program conducted it happens within educational institutes to to provide jobs to students pursuing or in the stage of completing the programme.
We tied up with 42+ Corporate Companies & 10+ Colleges across Chennai & Tamilnadu to provide employment opportunity for the students.
Campus recruitment includes specific advantages and disadvantages. Main advantage of campus placement is that
it is possible for companies to select best, quality candidates within short time duration.
Students can have the advantage of getting a reputed job even before completion of their academic course in college.
Increased selection ratio, building company loyalty among students, etc is some other possible advantages.
The main disadvantages of campus recruitment are incurred high expenses for companies (in recruitment and training).
Advantages of Campus Recruitment
Campus recruitment activity offers several advantages to both the companies as well as the job applicants
- The companies will be benefited from getting wide choice of candidates to select for different job posts. Companies can select the right and talented candidate from a vast pool of young applicants within a limited time. On the other hand, students have the advantage of getting a good job according to their qualification level even before the completion of their academic course in college.
- Campus recruitment helps in saving time and efforts of the companies..
- An organization through effective campus recruitment finds an opportunity to establish a link with the next batch of students. This in turn paves way to serve the future and long term recruitment needs of the company
- Campus recruitment helps in increased selection ratio. More number of quality candidates can be selected through this recruitment process.
- The organizations can built up more company loyalty through campus selection process. Fresh and talented graduates will work more closely with their first company. Hence, this in a way will increase the brand loyalty among different applicants.
Things Required for Campus Interview
- Prepare a Resume
- Know in detail about Job Opportunity & Job Offering Company
- Wear Formals & arrange your Certificates
- Prepare for Written Test
- Group Discussion Preparation
- Hr Interview Questions Preparation
- The chance to explore Multiple employment opportunities at same time in a single place.
- They provide you with an opportunity to talk directly to employers about the skills they are looking for and find out about available job opportunities.
- You will also be able to access information on a range of local employment support services and training options to help you to gain skills to increase your ability to find employment more quickly.
- Every year GoodPro Organizes Job Fair across Chennai & Tamilnadu, Placed 1500+ Candidates in last quarter itself.